Introducing the VR9500. A Revolution through Innovation.
Since inception, Vibration Research has been considered a pioneer and leader in the field of vibration control. Our advantage is clear: Innovation. We listen to you, our customer, and focus on providing you with the features that you want.
- The VR9500 uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data.
- Runs vibration tests efficiently at both low and high sample rates and with up to 26,000 lines of resolution for random testing.
- Does NOT require any board in the PC. All the critical calculations are done directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via Ethernet connection to the PC. The PC is only used for user interface and data storage so the PC requirements are quite low.
- Front input status LED’s with 200 Volts peak input protection
- 1 to 128 input channels (in blocks of 4 channel controllers)
- Up to 4 simultaneous control loops
- Ethernet connection:
- Eliminates the grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards.
- Ethernet is great for getting rid of 50/60 Hz noise problems.
- TEDS Interface – the software reads the calibration information right off of the accelerometers (if available).
- Power requirements: 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.2/0.7A
- Redundant Calibration Monitoring
- *** NEW! Lifetime Hardware Warranty ***
Read more about the hardware
- Unprecedented 26,000 Spectral Lines – an Industry Maximum
- Control Sine, Random or Shock to 50,000 Hz
- 241 Sample Rates from 100 Hz to 200,000 Hz
- Extremely Low Noise Floor (<70nV/√Hz)
- Up to 32 True Floating-Point Sine Tones with Sine on Random
- <-100 dB THD+N
- >130 dB Dynamic Range
- Test modules: Sine, Random, Kurtosion, Sine-on-Random, Random-on-Random, Field Data Replication, Shock, SRS, Transient capture, Earthquake, Mulit-Axis, RecorderVIEW, etc.
- Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 10 (incl. 64-bit).
- Easy test set up and monitoring
- Automatically report creation
- Fully customizable report templates in the following formats
- Remote monitoring and control via the web and email
- Use remote inputs and outputs to control and/or monitor other devices such as amplifiers and blowers.
Read more about the software
Vibration Research Corporation is offering training on our controllers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about vibration control. These courses will help you and your lab become more efficient and knowledgeable in the vibration test world. Keep ahead of your competition by learning and using the latest technology available! Click here for details.
Software Maintenance Agreement Program
Is your controller up-to-date with the latest software developments, features, and enhancements? To receive software upgrades, unlimited technical support and more, we encourage you to renew your Software Maintenance Agreement today! Visit our Software Maintenance Agreement page for details.