Dytran’s next generation vibration recorder enables engineers to capture on–the–spot 6DoF, static, and dynamic acceleration measurements at the press of a button!
Easily installed, user configurable software optimizes data collection while built–in firmware handles acceleration in three axes as well as gyroscope data on the removable Micro SD–card. The 4401A2 also features a software controlled relay for the operation of external components such as cameras, indicator lights, and other accessories.
- Triaxial accelerometers & gyroscopes provide 6DOF data collection
- Software controlled relay for the operation of external components such as cameras, indicator lights, and other accessories
- Multiple recording regimes: free run, triggered event, triggered free run, auto stop, etc.
- Easy to install software for viewing collected data & configuring hardware run modes
- Built–in firmware handles acceleration in three axes acceleration & gyroscope data storage on SD card
- Several sampling rates available
- Environmentally sealed
- Powered through a rechargeable li–po battery or external power from 8–32 V DC
- Multi–day recording time with targeted relay software settings
- Low battery indicator with emergency file save feature
- Screw mount
- Automotive testing
- Impact testing
- Ride & handling
- Vibration testing
- Transportation monitoring
- Remote vibration measurement
- Rotating machinery diagnostics
- Sports equipment
- Safety equipment
- Playground testing
- Suspension testing
- Recreational vehicles
- Many More Categories: Please contact our sales team with your measurement challenge!